CRISIS MANAGEMENT: HANDLING THE TERRIFIC STRUGGLES
Please click below and register today for the next meeting of the Society’s Southeastern Chapter on Tuesday, June 12, 2018, beginning at 5:00 PM. In a panel moderated by Courtney Kamlet, Vice President, Program Chair, Society for Corporate Governance Southeastern Chapter, representatives from Okapi Partners, Joele Frank, King & Spalding and a Past Director will present their views on crisis management and answer your questions on how and when to engage with external advisors.
This meeting is presented in conjunction with the Atlanta Chapter of the National Association of Corporate Directors
Date & Time:
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The Capital City Club, Downtown Atlanta
7 John Portman Blvd NW
Atlanta, GA 30303
Cost: $25 to attend
Non-members can also join the Society at a discounted rate, $635, for the first year by adding it to the registration.
- Welcome & Chapter Updates
- Program – Crisis Management
- Moderator: Courtney Kamlet, Vice President, Program Chair, Society for Corporate Governance Southeastern Chapter
- Bruce H. Goldfarb, President and CEO, Okapi Partners LLC
- James H. Golden, Partner, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Keith M. Townsend, Partner, King & Spalding LLP
- Jim Boone, Past Director, Volt Information Sciences, Inc.
- Drinks/hor d’oeuvres
CLE: Application made for 1 Hour Georgia CLE