Responding to Investor Interest in ESG Disclosure
Join us for a timely discussion on how companies and their investors are addressing ESG disclosure trends, best practices and proxy advisory firm influences. Granville Martin, Senior Vice President and General Counsel of the Society, will lead an interactive panel includes:
- Courteney Keatinge, Director of ESG Research at Glass Lewis
- Katie Schmitz Eulitt, Strategic Advisor at the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB)
- Elizabeth Ising, Partner at Gibson Dunn & Crutcher LLP
The panelists will provide company and investor perspectives on how ESG information is used by investors, company expectations and experience with SASB standards, and how disclosure best practices can help companies communicate with their investors while effectively managing risk. This convening is made possible by a grant from Ceres and the Moore Foundation and is part of the Society’s E&S Working Group workstream. The Chapter would like to thank EQ Shareowner Services for sponsoring the event. We hope you will join us.
Date: Thursday, May 31, 2018
Time: 11:30 am (Registration)
12:00 - 1:45 pm (Lunch and Program)
Location: The California Club
538 S. Flower Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Business Casual Attire (No Denim)
Cost: Society Members: $80
Valet Parking Included
CLE: 1 hour of CLE credit pending
Nonmembers can also join the Society at a discounted rate, $635, for the first year by adding it to the registration.
This meeting will also serve as the annual meeting to elect the Chapter officers and advisory committee. Click here for the ballot to vote your proxy. The following members are up for election:
- President - Keith Larson, Senior Attorney & Assistant Secretary, Edison International
- Vice President & Program Chair - James Kroll, Director, Willis Towers Watson
- Vice President & Membership Chair - Gabrielle Ghio, Senior Counsel, Amgen Inc.
- Treasurer - Darla Forte, Assistant Secretary, Edison International
- Secretary - Dennis Yai, Senior Counsel, Amgen Inc.
- Anne Chapman, Managing Director, Joele Frank, Wilkinson Brimmer Katcher
- Corinna Cherian, Senior Vice President and Senior Counsel, City National Bank
- Barbara Mathews, Vice President, Associate General Counsel, Chief Governance Officer & Secretary, Edison International
- Kari McCulloch, Director - Corporate Governance and Assistant Secretary, Sempra Energy
- Tony Richelieu, Vice President and Corporate Secretary, KB Home
- Andrea Robinson, Assistant Secretary and Associate General Counsel, Amgen, Inc.
- Jeffrey Seadschlag, Vice President, Western Region Sales, EQ Shareowner Services
- Deborah Stouff, Vice President of Corporate Records & Secretary, Retirement Housing Foundation