Please join the Society's Chicago Chapter
2019 Proxy Season Preview:
Key Developments Impacting Proxy Statement and Form 10-K Disclosure
Please join your Chicago Chapter colleagues for a discussion on the latest developments impacting proxy statement and Form 10-K disclosure. Larry Levin from Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP will moderate the panel that will provide insights on how your company may be affected by these developments and how you can successfully address them. The program and dinner are complimentary.
- Proxy Statement Trends, Including Disclosure of ESG/CSR Initiatives
- Pay Ratio - Year 2 Considerations
- Form 10-K Developments, Including New Cybersecurity Disclosure Guidance
- Corporate Governance Trends, Including Board Gender Diversity, Clawback/Forfeiture Policies and Limits on Director Pay
- ISS and Glass Lewis Key Policy Updates
- Katie Holahan, Associate General Counsel - US Foods
- Don Kalfen, Partner - Meridian Compensation Partners, LLC
- Larry Levin, Partner - Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
- Meg Wright, Associate General Counsel - CME Group
Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 5, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP
525 W. Monroe Street, 19th Floor
Chicago, IL 60661
Tel: (312) 902-5200
Registration & Networking: 5:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Program and Dinner: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Cost: There is no cost to attend.
CLE: Please note this program is pending approval for CLE credit.