Join us for the Phoenix Chapter of the Society For Corporate Governance Luncheon on Thursday, October 11, 2018, discussing SEC hot topics and planning for the 2019 proxy season.
Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
Registration & Lunch: 11:00am
Program: 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Benjamin Aronovitch, VP, Deputy General Counsel, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation
- Jeffrey E. Beck, Partner, Snell & Wilmer L.L.P.
- Brian H. Blaney, Shareholder, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Gregory R. Hall, Partner, DLA Piper LLP
- Ronald Schneider, Director of Corporate Governance Services, Donnelley Financial Solutions
Donnelley Financial Solutions
1500 North Central Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Cost: There is no fee to attend this event.
CLE: The State Bar of Arizona does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the Mandatory Continuing Legal Education requirement. This activity may qualify for up to 2 hours toward your annual CLE requirement for the State Bar of Arizona.
Contact Orionis Mercado at email@example.com or at 212-681-2010 if you have any questions about registration.
We hope to see you there!
This event is sponsored by