Pacific northwest - open mic call
Thursday, June 7, 2018
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Time (US & Canada)
12:30 - 1:30 Mountain Time
This is a 1-hour conference call for Chapter members (and invited guests) to raise questions and share insights about issues we're all grappling with. Mutual confidentiality is a key ground rule for the call. See the Standard Disclaimers and Cautions below.
RSVP HERE to receive the dial-in number during the week before the call, and to submit questions. We also invite questions and active discussion during the call.
“Are we covered for that?” -- D&O Insurance Topics
for Public and Private Companies
Priya Cherian Huskins, Esq. of Woodruff Sawyer & Co. insurance brokers, will discuss practical topics related to D&O coverage for both public and private companies. She is an expert resource on how good governance affects insurance placement, current non-securities litigation trends, and coverage issues. We’re looking forward to an engaging discussion and a lively Q&A session!
- Priya Huskins is a recognized expert and frequent speaker on D&O liability risk and its mitigation. In addition to consulting on D&O insurance, she counsels clients on corporate governance matters, including ways to reduce their exposure to shareholder lawsuits and regulatory investigations. Priya serves on the board of an S&P 500 public company and a large private company and has an impressive list of publications, speaking engagements, and awards for her influence and expertise in the industry.
Standard Disclaimers and Cautions
- This call is for Society members only, and their invited guests
- By participating in this call, you are agreeing to mutual confidentiality and you agree that you will not use or disclose any company confidential information.
- At the same time, we should all use good judgment and abide by the Rules of Professional Conduct in the information we share and the scenarios we describe.
- During our call, no new attorney-client relationships are being formed among us
- Also, nothing said here shall be considered or constitute legal advice being given by the speaker to any other person on the call or the entity they may represent.
- This information is being exchanged solely for the educational benefits of exchanging ideas.
Contact Orionis Mercado at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 212-681-2010 if you have any questions about registration.